To manage wealth appropriately, sometimes it may be necessary to have a single team dedicated to just your wealth management. This may be scary but it is actually a real practice to have what is called a family office, which can often be found in a family office network, to manage your wealth. This means that you should have at least 1 million dollars to manage, and is a way to have a team that you trust to manage your wealth. There are many family office conferences where you can learn more. U.S. Postal Service Change of Address Joseph J Tramontana is from Hamilton New Jersey and served as a Business Administrator. He is well regarded as an excellent Finance Officer. millionaireblueprintconsumerreview Are you looking for "gold dealers"? Check out buy-gold The passionate experts in this field are ready to answer all of your requests.

Wellbeing (Part 1)

What is the meaning of WELLBEING to you?  According to Oxford Dictionaries Online, WELLBEING is defined as "the state of being comfortable, healthy, or happy".  In other words, to achieve WELLBEING of our life, it is not restricted in only one or two areas.  For example, say you have multimillion dollars in your bank account but hard work has resulted in your bad health.  In this case, your WELLBEING is in question as what you have earn is being "contributed" to your doctor but not your life fulfillment.

There are five areas of WELLBEING we can look into.  Namely Career, Social, Financial, Physical and Community.  Be frank, the first time I realized these five areas of WELLBEING, I really can't connect each other or how each of these areas being interrelated that will affect my life.  After I read Tom Rath and Jim Harter's "Wellbeing", I can imagine that I will have meaningless life if either one of these elements out of the picture.  Therefore, for the next few posts, I will share my opinion with real life experience in order to have  happy life.  

First, for Career Wellbeing, ask yourself a few questions: 

  1. Are you happy with what you are doing in your job and/or business?  
  2. Do you feel lazy to go to work in every working day?  
  3. Do you feel nobody is appreciating your work and contribution?
  4. Do you have problem to get around with your colleagues?
  5. Do you hate office politics?
  6. Do you have fussy boss?
  7. Do you have less capable subordinates that always unable to meet your requirement and dateline?
As a matter of fact, these questions will go on and on and on.  If your answers to these are negative, your Career Wellbeing is in question.  Be frank, I have problems on all of the above and they really create problems to me.  To solve these problem, we must switch our focus from negative to positive.  In other words, think about what your current job is offering you.  It:

  1. Is a good pay job
  2. Allows you to make important business decision.  Of course, authority will come with accountability.
  3. Enable you to learn various departmental function that, more or less, can be applied in your private life.  For example: how to read financial statement, how to prepare budget, propose cost savings activities etc.
  4. May allows you to show your superiority as you know more than any others who are at the same level.
  5. Other departments members tend to consult you opinion before any decision is make.
Again, this list will go on and on and on.


So, this is what I am doing.  Think of positive way.  This will reboot my working passion which in turn I am creating my Career Wellbeing.  I feel happy at work and everybody around you, including my boss, can feel it.  Therefore, by the end of the day, as suggested by Law of Attraction, I will eventually get what I deserve.  

I believe the same can be applied to you as well.  If you have any other ideas on improving our Career Wellbeing, do share with us. 


In my next post, I will share my view on Social Wellbeing.


Share on :
Wellbeing (Part 1)
Wellbeing (Part 1)
Reviewed by Pisstol Aer
Published :
Rating : 4.5