To manage wealth appropriately, sometimes it may be necessary to have a single team dedicated to just your wealth management. This may be scary but it is actually a real practice to have what is called a family office, which can often be found in a family office network, to manage your wealth. This means that you should have at least 1 million dollars to manage, and is a way to have a team that you trust to manage your wealth. There are many family office conferences where you can learn more. U.S. Postal Service Change of Address Joseph J Tramontana is from Hamilton New Jersey and served as a Business Administrator. He is well regarded as an excellent Finance Officer. millionaireblueprintconsumerreview Are you looking for "gold dealers"? Check out buy-gold The passionate experts in this field are ready to answer all of your requests.

10 Common Myths That Could Be Hurting Your Retirement Planning



Are you suffering from common misconceptions about retirement planning?

1. It’s too early to start saving for retirement. 
2. I’ll need about 80% of my current income in retirement.   
3. I won’t see a dime from Social Security. 
4. If I contribute to a retirement plan, my money will be all tied up.   
5. I should automatically roll my retirement plans into an IRA when I leave a company. 
6. I can’t contribute to an IRA because I have a retirement plan at work. 
7. My income is too high to put money in a Roth IRA.   
8. My tax rate will be the same in retirement so I don’t get any benefit from tax-deferral. 
9. I can be well-diversified by just spreading money around all the options in my retirement plan.   
10. I should invest my retirement account in the top-performing funds. 
Check out the advice of  Erik Carter, JD, CFP® at


Share on :
10 Common Myths That Could Be Hurting Your Retirement Planning
10 Common Myths That Could Be Hurting Your Retirement Planning
Reviewed by Pisstol Aer
Published :
Rating : 4.5