To manage wealth appropriately, sometimes it may be necessary to have a single team dedicated to just your wealth management. This may be scary but it is actually a real practice to have what is called a family office, which can often be found in a family office network, to manage your wealth. This means that you should have at least 1 million dollars to manage, and is a way to have a team that you trust to manage your wealth. There are many family office conferences where you can learn more. U.S. Postal Service Change of Address Joseph J Tramontana is from Hamilton New Jersey and served as a Business Administrator. He is well regarded as an excellent Finance Officer. millionaireblueprintconsumerreview Are you looking for "gold dealers"? Check out buy-gold The passionate experts in this field are ready to answer all of your requests.

Stock Investment Talk

I was invited by Kanyin Publications to give a talk at Read Malaysia'11 book fest on 28th May 2011 at MIECC (The Mines).  Well, this is my very first time to give talk in front of my readers.  I did not feel nervous as I get use to speak in front of public as required by my full-time job as a Marketing Manager.  But what I concern was readers' response.

I introduced my STARS evaluation system in order to let more people to be benefited from my system.  There were questions concerning about current market condition and whether it is a right time to invest or not.  Well, no offense, if you are a speculator, may be anytime is a good time provided you got time to look at those momentum stocks price movement in every minute.  To me, I would rather spend more time with my family and fill up my life with more meaningful activities.  Life is really short, I really don't want to waste it.

"So, what is the right timing to you?" You might ask.  To me, I would rather start my "shopping spree" when those good quality counters are on sales.  Just like what I did in Q1 2009 when the market was about at 800+ points.  By using my Process #1, I have identified those good counters.  My Process #2 has helped to identify the right timing to enter for each counter.  I am still holding those counters now and their returns are really impressive.  The value of some counters are even 1.5 times higher than my initial investment and this return is yet to consider dividend return.  So, the trick here is to buy solid counters at the right price and at the right time.  I did not pay extra attention to my holdings after my purchases and they are all working hard for me.  If I can, so can you.

I believe you might ask what am I investing now as the market is so "high" now.  Well, I will talk about this in my later post.  Stay tune.
Share on :
Stock Investment Talk
Stock Investment Talk
Reviewed by Pisstol Aer
Published :
Rating : 4.5